Want to add some British expressions to your vocabulary?
1) Bits and Bobs / Odds and Sods
2) Throw a wobbly / Get shirty with someone
3) Faff / Fanny Around / About
4) Wind someone up
5) Go Pear Shaped
See Meghan Markle and Prince Harry try to use these expressions:
Practice these expressions in the comments:
1) What’s in your fridge?
2) When was the last time you threw a wobbly? / When has someone got shirty with you?
3) What do you like to faff/fanny about doing?
4) Who winds you up? When was the last time you wound someone up?
5) When did a plan of yours go pear-shaped?
Use the subtitles if you need them!
Don’t forget to leave a comment! I will try to reply to all of you amazing nerds!
Improve your English AND Support the channel:
Get EXTRA English practice by joining this channel as a member!
Get EXTRA English practice by joining my Patreon page:
Make a donation for however much you feel comfortable with:
Improve your English! – Audiobooks for a 30 day trial: https://amzn.to/2DH4arI
FREE $32 AirBnB Credit: www.airbnb.com/c/awilliams803
FREE First Uber ride invite code: kzik3
Business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
I use these for my videos:
My favourite books (By Level)
—Upper Intermediate / Advanced—
—Intermediate / Upper Intermediate—
Scar Tissue – Anthony Keidis: https://amzn.to/2UsjuxX
—Elementary / Pre-Intermediate—
Harry Potter: https://amzn.to/2DI186A
Green Eggs and Ham: https://amzn.to/2DFTM3h